The purpose of this blog is to report on winter climbing conditions in Snowdonia, to keep you lot who like nothing better than climbing ice, snow, frozen turf etc in ridiculously low temps informed!! As well as it being a record of some of my own winter climbing adventures. Feel free to email me any of your own conditions reports & photos you have & I will post them here. The more info on winter conditions the better! email:
andymountains@googlemail.com

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Hit counter at bottom of page

Can't believe it! I added the counter at the bottom of the page to see how many people were viewing this blog, expecting maybe a few a day.
I started it 48 hours ago on 201 (Didnt want to start it on 0 in case I wasn't getting any hits and that would be depressing!!!)
Averaged 230 hits per day!!
Just shows how much interest there is in climbing in wales at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment