The purpose of this blog is to report on winter climbing conditions in Snowdonia, to keep you lot who like nothing better than climbing ice, snow, frozen turf etc in ridiculously low temps informed!! As well as it being a record of some of my own winter climbing adventures. Feel free to email me any of your own conditions reports & photos you have & I will post them here. The more info on winter conditions the better! email:
andymountains@googlemail.com

Friday 29 January 2010

This weekend looking good!!

Not been into Snowdonia for a few days myself, but some decent reports on blogs by the big boys Mark Baggy Richards, Huw Gilbert, and Rob Johnson

Things are definetly looking good for the weekend by all accounts. Especially high up in those neve dependant gullies.

I'm gonna head down early sunday morning to either Clogwyn y Garnedd (Trinity face) or Cwm Cnefion area.

Have a good weekend & take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment