The purpose of this blog is to report on winter climbing conditions in Snowdonia, to keep you lot who like nothing better than climbing ice, snow, frozen turf etc in ridiculously low temps informed!! As well as it being a record of some of my own winter climbing adventures. Feel free to email me any of your own conditions reports & photos you have & I will post them here. The more info on winter conditions the better! email:
andymountains@googlemail.com

Monday 29 March 2010

By Simon Wright:

Andy,

I'd just like to thank you for your excellent work this winter in reference to the Andy Mountains website. I have checked the site nearly every day and have found the info extremely useful. Sadly I only got out once this year due to work, badly timed holidays and very unlucky weather!

But thanks again Andy for your persistence and obvious love for the welsh winter climbing, its great to see and hopefully we will get the same winter next year!

Simon Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment